Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the baby is having a baby.

My little sister is having a baby in May! Last weekend she had a baby shower in Utah so I drove up (I left Connor and Ryan home), and my mom flew in from CA, and Stacey came down from Salt Lake to go to her shower (we wish my other sister Amy could have made it up too, we missed you!). We had a fun quick little girls weekend of shopping and getting Ash and Al ready for their little baby boy.

Ashley, the mom-to-be.

The shower was so great, the food was so yummy and she got a lot of great gifts. She is now pretty much set with everything she'll need to bring a baby home!

Dinner at Gloria's, a cute little Italian restaurant in Provo.

2 comments:

We Are Three said...

Oh how I wish you would have come and said hi!

Justin and Stacey said...

How fun! I love girl get togethers!! Can't wait to see her cute baby. :)