The Easter Bunny brought Connor sunglasses for Easter. Well those sunglasses were short lived. We went to Mount Charleston on Easter to show Connor the snow. I had his sunglasses on my lap and when I got out of the car I must have dropped them in the snow and didn't notice. R.I.P. sunglasses. I took him to Target last night to let him pick out a new pair. Connor handed the new glasses to the old man at the Target register, he rang them up and said, "Here Mr. Hollywood you can have these back!" He loves them so much he just had to sleep in them.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That little fella is too cute:)
Way cute glasses Connor....looks like they have flames on the sides. Great for when you get to ride the motorcycle with grandpa!!!!! What a sweetheart. Love that little guy. Gotta love the binkies too. I think he has it covered. I see 3 just in that photo. Are there more???? Love you guys.
Post a Comment