We saw How to Train your Dragon.
Luckily the theater wasn't very full and there were lots of other kids there Connor's age so we let him wiggle around a bit like the other kids.
Saturday morning was our neighborhood East Egg Hunt! It was so much fun, the neighborhood did a great job, and the gift bags they gave out were perfect (all toys and no candy!).
Connor was cracking us up. He would put his basket down, walk over to an egg and then walk all the back to his basket! He didn't understand that it would have been easier to take his basket around with him.
After the hunt we went home and dyed Easter eggs. Connor loved it and was pretty good at getting the eggs out of the dye with a spoon and moving them to the next color. Most of the eggs ended up being a yucky color cause Connor kept moving the eggs from one color to the next, oh well, at least he had fun!
Oh yeah, Connor ended up getting dyed as well.
Easter morning, checking out what the Easter Bunny brought him!
Sunday evening a light wind blew in so we went out to try and fly Ryan's trick kite.



3 comments:
fun! I love Easter. Connor looks like such a big boy in front of the movie sign. They grow up way too fast!
Was the movie really cute? He is so darling!!! I guess you are supposed to say handsome for a guy, but he is so dang cute!!! I bet he thought he was so big going to the movie with you guys. Love the easter egg dye all over his legs. Oh, do I remember that!!! Glad you guys had a great weekend. I need to see the pictures of the "pink" sunglasses!:) Love you guys.... mom
Looks like way too much fun! He must have been worn out after all that:)
Post a Comment