Baaahhhahah!
i was just skimming through my pictures and come across this little gem! look at that hair, no wait...look at those teeth! what you can't see in the picture is that i have roller skates on!!! i grew up in the best town ever! we had such fun neighbors, we were all best friends! this is a picture from our court's annual Easter Party! i think the Easter bunny even showed up!

7 comments:
Okay, seriously, that is fantastically hilarious! I'm still chuckling to myself.
you look so cute stephanie!!!!!!
We totally did grow up in the best neighborhood! Those court parties were so fun! Were you home when we watched the home video of the easter part and pinata? It was so funny!
Oh Steph... that is classic! I love ti!
Oh my heavens!! That is seriously hilarious!! I think I should print it out and put it on my fridge :)
~Stacey
That is such a cute photo of you. Your hair is so long!!! I think the teeth are cute. It kinda gives you a glimpse of what your little girl could look like. She would be darling. (For readers of this comment, no I am not spilling the beans, just thinking)I can wish for a girl grandbaby, since we only have one (Love our McKenna), anyway.....sure a cute photo. Love you guys....MOM
I still remember that Easter party like it was yesterday! We still need to get together for a court party next time you are in town! (and I am so glad I am not in that picture! :)!
Post a Comment