As I am sitting here going through all these pictures and I am starting to get amazed at how much we crammed into 1 week. Yet it still felt like we had enough time to sit around play card games and eat dried apricots from Costco! But for our last night we headed out bowling... obviously we started to get a little silly!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I'm going to have to post those silly pictures...too funny! We really did cram a LOT into one week and I'm so glad we did. We LOVED it!
~Stacey
COSMIC BOWLING!! Holly and I haven't bowled for SO long. You sure did fit alot into 1 week. Gosh...I'm tired just thinking about it all.
you guys looked like you had just about had it in the funny face photo. As previously noted....we sure did cram a ton into 1 week. (us minus a couple of days). So glad we got to do this. It was the best mini-trip ever. Love all the post and photos. Did you make the copy of all of out photos yet? Let me know how much I owe you. Mom
Post a Comment