Imagine a place where M&M's came in every shape, size, color, and flavor....well that place exists!! To Connor it's the 2
nd happiest place on earth! It's M&M world!!!! Grandma and Grandpa treated Connor and Jack to a bag of M&M's! They got to pick their very own colors, and have their very own bag all for a small fee of just $15 (i am joking when I say a small fee, and yes it really was $15!). The boys were in heaven. We call the bag of M&M's "special M&M" and they work great for bribes!

In case you didn't believe me here it is!

Ohh, so many options!!!


Showing off the loot grandma and grandpa bought them!

And this little peanut M&M was wandering around outside!
3 comments:
That picture of Connor with the M&M is so cute!! All of Jack's "special M&M's" are gone. Maybe I need to replace them with some much cheaper M&M's for some good bribing as well. We need those around our house!
~Stacey
That is a very magical place! I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it when I went to Vegas before my wedding.
glad the kids liked it. We sure had fun even if they are way over priced. It was so worth it to see how excited they boys were to have their own bags.
Post a Comment