Thursday, March 11, 2010

Park Time:

These guys spent a lot of time getting their little wiggles out at the park. It is so nice having such a great little park right in our neighborhood, and it's never busy!!! We love it.

"Hey, lets swing!"


Cute Girls!

"Hey Jack, lets race!"

such a cute picture!

You are never too old to play on the jungle gym, just ask Bob!


I think that Jack liked the tunnel slide the most!

These little turkey's decided that they better cool off by running through the sprinklers, silly little gooses (geese? gooses? i don't know).

3 comments:

Justin said...

I forgot about them getting in the sprinklers! Too funny. Those boys make me laugh. I love that Bob was having just as much fun as the kiddos. :)
~Stacey

Adrienne said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. we sure miss you guys!! Love you all!!

Neal said...

Too bad it wasn't warmer...you could have taken them to that Mountain Crest (or Vista or...I don't know...the disc golf park:) to play in the water park area.