Justin and Stacey called and said their spring break was over Ryan's 30th birthday and they wanted to come out and surprise him! Arrangements were made, and 2 surprises where pulled off. 1st being Justin and Stacey, and the next day Bob and Denise. He could hardly believe it when they all showed up!!! I believe his comment was, "At this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me a monkey was now going to fly out of my bum!" When we told him we were all going to Disneyland for his 30th birthday he was pretty excited. We had such a fun week, but we wish that we could have had Steph and Adam come too (Ryan kept asking for his 3rd surprise which he was thinking was going to be you guys)!
We covered a lot of ground the 10 days: Disneyland, Hoover Dam, bowling, M&M factory, hiking, playing card games (want to see me exercise?) (what is the name for the belt that hooks a saddle on a horse: cinch belt), getting pulled over by a super disgruntled police officer, a flat tire, and laughing more than imaginable...(loan shark, sto-ma-cha-chi, water bed). Don't you wish you were all here so you would understand what the comments in parenthesis mean? Thanks so much for coming guys it was the funnest week ever.
This little guy was the best little trooper EVER! Look at that sweet smile, don't you just want to squeeze him!
Bath time, these little guys were great little buddies! They had so much fun playing off each others big personalities.
Bedtime! Stacey's reading the boys a story before bed!
Again! Soooo adorable!
Duhnananah, Nanananah BATMAN! (did I get enough "na's" in there?)
And the Birthday lunch before Bob and Denise headed to the airport!
Oh, my, gosh, how could I have forgotten the best comment of the weekend? "what's a2x4?"
6 comments:
How fun! That really makes me want to go to Disneyland asap! Happy Birthday to Ryan!
You know what's funny about the Batman song you wrote out, Jack is looking at that picture and trying to sing that exact thing! Except his sounds a little more like "neeneeneeneenee Batman!" haha....love all the pictures! Now Jack is talking about lunch and how he didn't like the fire because it was close to us and it burned him. :) So many fun memories!
PS. Ryan, I think I finally figured out the answer to a2x4!!
~Stacey
Great story and photos. The best part about the a2x4 was that Stephanie was writing on the carpet with her finger trying to figure it out!!!!! Gotta love it.
Hahaha, that's right, mom! I had forgotten that Steph was doing that, LOL (I'll say anything to take the focus off me)! - Ryan
Sounds like you guys had a great time! Glad you guys were all able to get together with all the miles between you all and to get so much accomplished.
what a great bday suprise!! That would have been hard to pull off but soo much fun to plan! Happy bday to Ryan!
Post a Comment