I haven't blogged much because not much is going on lately. Just watch, I will bore you to death with the pictures below :):
I looked out the window and what did I see.... one of our little baby trees in our backyard is blooming! I felt like a proud little mommy when I saw it, and had to take a picture.
Cute little marketing boxes we use for Pillar to Post. We fill them with candy and Connor takes them around and drops it off to the receptionists off at our offices (he knows most of the ladies by name). I am pretty sure Connor is our strongest marking tool, the ladies love him.
Connor loves to flip with dad, and he's a pro at it!
Connor thinks it's hilarious when Ryan jumps over his head.
My foot started to randomly hurt Sunday evening, and I never even hurt it! Within a few hours 2 toes went numb and two random bruises showed up. I have no idea what happened?!
See I told you, you have probably died of boredom.


2 comments:
I am so jealous. My trees haven't started to bloom yet, but the snow is finally melted and I have chives and a tiny bit of lettuce in my garden boxes starting to come up. I am so excited. Connor looks like he is having so much fun with daddy. I can't believe Ryan can jump over his head. How cute. Sorry about your foot. I can't believe you don't know what you did to it. Is is feeling better yet? Hopefully the feeling is starting to come back into your toes. Have a great weekend. Talk to you later...
What the heck?! What's with the bruise?! That is so weird that it showed up on both sides of your foot. Crazy! Our trees here have tiny little buds coming, but it snowed 2 days ago and probably killed them all! Ha! That's Cleveland weather for you :) Glad yours are blooming!
Post a Comment