I am not sure if I have ever been to Hoover Dam without it being windy. Maybe it's the topography of the location being centered in a canyon. Nonetheless we had fun checking out the sights. It's been fun to watch that bridge grow!!! I would hate to be an engineer on it, so scary!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad the weather was nice for us that day. Even with the wind it was such a nice day to go out there and enjoy the sun! I have been telling all my friends how wonderful it was to be there in the warm weather. It's a good thing it has been nice here since we got home. We were having a huge snow storm when we left and today it was 70 degrees...that's Cleveland for you!
~Stacey
I haven't been to Hoover Dam when it hasn't been windy AND rainy! So that's what it looks like with the sun shining?!
Yeah...that canyon is ALWAYS windy (no exaggeration). Did you guys do the tour? I did it several years ago (not sure what the cost is now?)But it was rather interesting, if you get the chance.
glad we got to see the new bridge. It is a pretty amazing thing. So glad we had good weather (minus the wind), but sun was shining!!!!It is always windy there. You should be on a motorcycle riding across....now that was windy!!! Great photos too.
Post a Comment