On the way home from church I asked Connor what he learned about in Sunbeams. He said to be good and to keep the Commandments. I asked him if he knew any of the 10 Commandments; he said yes! Here are the Commandments according to what he learned in class:
1. Never cut your fingers off with a sharp knife or scissors.
2. Don't go in the road without mommy or daddy.
3. Never go in a dark spooky forest because there are dragons and spiders.
4. Don't get stung by a bumble bee.
5. Don't put your hand in the over or on the stove.
He paused for a minute, and Ryan asked if there was anymore. And he ended with;
6. Always listen to your mom and dad :).
We were dying laughing, he is such a crack up! His primary teachers always say he is such a good listener and so good, and always knows the answers. His teachers are moving next week I am sad because they did such a great job!
4 comments:
That is so cute. Got a few years for that stuff:)
CUTE!!! :)
Haha...that is awesome! I can just picture him saying that :) I love that little guy! Miss you all!
Justie
is there a video with the swimming post? I can't get to it appear. tell Connor that grandma and grandpa are so proud of him and that it is so cool that he is learning to swim! Sadie really looked like she was having a great time just chillin'. his commandments are so darling. he is so funny. gotta love the forest commandment. but so neat that he remembered to listen to mom and dad. that makes you feel good. way cute, hopefully he will like his new teachers as much. good thing kids are pretty calm with changes.....unlike his grandma Heaton. :(
Post a Comment