Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sadie

Sadie has kind of taken a back seat to life. She hasn't been too bothered by Benson. She kind of just putts around the house looking for something to do (get into). However, the second I put Benson down she is on my heels like a hawk wanting to be held. If I had a nickel for every time I said "ssshh Sadie, you'll wake up Benson" I'd be rich! She has been testing our patience's a little lately. She is cutting 4 teeth right now and has been extra moody and whinny. She is starting to talk, and can repeat most every word we say to her. But, she chooses to still squeal, and scream as her main form of communication... oh the joys. She sleeps in until 9am which is great! We put her in her bed at 1pm for her nap and don't get her out until 4-4:30, and she doesn't care, she loves her bed. At night she loves to go to bed and giggles when we ask her if she wants to go na-night!



1 comment:

Justin said...

I love this little Sadie!! We just barely got internet in our house today so I am loving your pictures and updates. I'm glad Benson is starting to come around. Hopefully your Fall will be a little better than your summer. :) Your kiddos are all so cute, and we miss them! And you guys too... :)
Oh, and this is Stacey, not Justin. I think I'm signed in to his account.