Saturday, August 11, 2012

Groundhogs day

I live a Groundhogs day, over and over. I shuuush a crying baby, I change a lot of diapers, I feed two big kid mouths (Sadie can out eat Connor), and feed a little mouth too. I wash bottle after bottle. I spend hours a day trying to get kids to sleep. And spend hours at night awake. I try on my pre pregnancy jeans on all the time and say to myself, maybe week 6, week 7, week 8 is the week. And week after week its not. I feel like everyday is June 8th. We didn't even get to enjoy a summer. Connor went swimming once, and that was last week. I hope we snap out of this soon. We really want to get out and play before summer is all the way over. Good thing in Las Vegas the weather stays warm though October.

One day when I get a chance is will get the few pictures I have uploaded.

3 comments:

idaho grandma said...

Hope Benson is doing better. I havent' heard since Wednesday from you. Did you get my text on Friday? I will try to call you later tonight. Love you all.

idaho grandma said...

PS. We are anxious for photos too. We know it is crazy and we will take what we can get when we get them!

Neal said...

So Ryan was able to go to the movies awhile ago to see Dark Knight Rises and I'm sure he's been out since then too. (lol) I think it's time he lets you out of the house for a few hours! C'mon Ry...what do ya think?