We went out Friday night to a Mexican food restaurant in the Hard Rock Hotel. It was just ok. We got home and Ryan realized he left his CC at the restaurant. So Saturday Connor & Ry drove back down to the Strip to get the CC and while they were out there Ryan decided to take Connor to the top of the Stratosphere. Locals get to go to the top of the Stratosphere for free in the month of January. They also picked up a Nothing Bunt Cake for me too; they are my favorite!!! Sunday (my birthday) morning we had cake for breakfast :) (plus green drink). I got to pick out a new pair of running shoes, and Connor drew the cutest little picture for me.
Also for my birthday I got my hair done. I don't think my hair has been this short in at least 20 years. It's a fun change.
Also, for mine and Courtney Noa's bday our sweetest, bestest friends threw us a Bunco Party! We have the greatest friends in the world! Love them!
2 comments:
Happiest of birthdays, Steph! You look gorgeous, as always! And I totally thought you were Claire Danes in that last photo!
Love, Love your hair!! I have never seen you with your hair that short in the 11+ years we have known you. I LOVE it!!! You look so amazing. Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment