Justin was back in the states for a week so we made a quick trip up to Utah. Since Steph & Adam moved to Mountain Green it's made the drive a little longer but totally worth it. Mountain Green is beautiful!!! It was fun to see everyone! Connor and Carson were two peas in a pod! Carson took Connor snow sledding down the back of Steph & Adams lot. It looked a little scary to me, and I tried to tell Connor that maybe he shouldn't do it. He turned to me and said "Mom! I came to have fun, not to be told what to do!!" (I don't think Connor has ever talked to me like that!!). Then he hopped on his sled and off he went! Several minutes later Connor came cruising back up to the top of the mountain on a snowmobile with Jason Taylor! The Taylor's are friends that used to live in Las Vegas but moved to Mountain Green a few years ago. They live right at the bottom of Steph & Adam's hill!! Jason said he'd drag Connor back up the mountain as many times as he wanted!!!! So Connor sled over and over!!! After his initial sled down I didn't worry too much about him, he was stuffed like a marshmallow in the snow clothes!! We had a fun weekend in gorgeous Mountain Green. I wanted to move there (until my pants drug in the snow and my feet froze for 2 days ;).
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
playing with the cousins is hard work!! We had such a fun time with you guys...so glad you could make the trip.
Post a Comment