Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Years and the rest of Winter Break

There isn't much to report so I will just dump the pictures on:

Amy got me a pack of Stila lipgloss and so I tried the dark color. I think this was my 1st time wearing a dark lip color, it ws fun.

Sadie tried to ride Connor's old bike. She's not ready.

New Year's Eve Ryan and Connor slept under the tree 1 last time.

Sadie made it to 9:30.

Connor made it to midnight and beyond.

In & Out was open New Year's Day.

Benson liked it.

Connor got The Mouse and the Motorcycle for Christmas. We love reading chapter books to him.

1 comment:

idaho grandma said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful New Year celebration. I love Benson's profile when Ryan is reading the book to them. I bet by the time Sadie has her Birthday she will be able to try again riding Connor's bike!! We love you guys and miss you tons!!!