We went out last week a left Connor with our good friends John and Ashley. They have a little 7 month old baby boy, so we consider them seasoned parents. In fact they are so seasoned they got Connor to do a real laugh for the first time. This is a video of John and Connor. Thanks so much for taking good care of our little guy!

Here is a cute picture that John and Ash took. He's such a smilie little guy.
10 comments:
Oh my, that is adorable! There is nothing better in life (well almost nothing) then hearing a baby laugh. It makes all those dirty diapers and long nights so worth it.
SO CUTE!!! I think it just gets more and more fun from here on out! I agree with Amy...it makes all of the dirty work completely worth it!
Thats about the cutest thing ever:) It seriously made my day to see that! Wait...I'll have to watch that again:)
i loved the video!!! Wow his little laugh is so cute!! I bet you are so happy is getting able to laugh and smile and stuff!! So cute!!
Ryan and Stephanie-He is seriously the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!!! I am not surprised since you guys are so cute!
Love,
Katy
that is the cutest thing ever. don't you just love that belly laugh. it is so real and not a fake laugh. I just have to laugh out loud every time I watch it. He is so precious. Thanks...John and Ashley for being to prepared with the camera and for taking such good care of Connor. Love to you all, Mom H.
Oh man, that is so cute. I love the picture below the video as well. His smile is so big! That is the best thing in the world to hear their little laugh.
Justin
Oh my goodness!!!! he is so CUTE!!!!! I LOVE that BIG smile!!! how cute is that!!!!!! This is a fun stage!!!! I love that video! soooooooooo cute! I just want to squeeze him!!!!!!!!!:)
Steph!
I just want you to know that even though i've never met you, you are officially first on my "peeps" list on my blog. Blogspot...bringing people together one blog at a time:)
oh my gosh...i can't even tell you how contagious that was! as soon as i started laughing at his laugh, isaac started freaking out (derik thought it was because he was jealous, but he's just sick...) anyway, that is the cutest thing ever, you are so lucky to have that on video! they must be great friends to have taken it for you, too. how fun! what a lucky little boy :)
Post a Comment