Today i was on my way to work and just as i got on the I-15 a noticed a tiny little bit of smoke coming from a building several miles up the road. not thinking too much of it at the time. I got closer and closer and all of a sudden the traffic stopped and dozens of fire trucks went zooming by. Soon I could see about a quarter of a mile up the road that a hotel/casino was on fire; it was the monte carlo! here are a few pictures i got on my phone, nothing special but it was really interesting to see.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is crazy!!! Did you find out how much damage was done?
We haven't heard yet, they are still investigating.
That is so crazy! Your pictures are better then the ones they showed on the news here. Its amazing no one got hurt very bad.
I was there in Vegas when that happened, we heard all the fire trucks go by so we turned on the new to see it. It was crazy!
how weird. you were right there when it happened. I can't believe how great the pictures were and from your phone. amazing. great job. love, mom H.
Post a Comment