Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us!

Connor and I flew into California on Thursday night. Flying by myself with an infant is not a fun thing....but that's a whole other post, and not yet ready to recall the details of that rough evening.

Saturday was a special day! Kaylee my niece, Kaylees' Grandpa Curtis on her dads side, and I celebrated our birthday! We had a blast attending her princess birthday party, and grateful for her to share her special day with us. I will just post a few pics from that evening and let Amy post the rest since it was KK's party.






Kaylee kept picking at the frosting on her cake, she could hardly wait to have "brown cake that smelled like chocolate!"
Yep i am half way to 50!


Curtis' cake, his had to be gluten free.

10 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! The party looks like it was a blast. Kaylee is so cute in her princess dress!! Good luck on the flight home. I have feeling it will be a lot better. :)

Jeri Call said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Are you still in Califorina?

Kelly Munns said...

i second that...LOVE the hair!!! it looks so good and natural! you're on the way to soccer-mom hood :) jk, you look great! and where do you think you get off not wearing your princess dress? didn't want to upstage kaylee, huh? i understand...

camandholls said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I love your hair, it looks great!!!

Lyndsie said...

happy birthday! and your hair looks really cute by the way! :)

Al and Ash said...

your hair looks great. In fact so great I think i've been inspired to go dark. yes dark. we will see...maybe before our rendevous in vegas. anyways, i'm jealous you're home. give the kiddos big hugs for me. oh and post more pictures of conner.

Denisse said...

Happy Birthday! I remember when I turned 25 it was the weirdest feeling!!!! A quarter of a century old!!! Man! I guess we just have to think that with age comes wisdom! (at least we hope!!!!:)) I agree with everyone else, your hair looks VERY cute!

kimberlee shaffer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Steph, that is fun to share your b-day and that you got to see your family!! I bet they love seeing you and Connor as he is growing!!

Justin and Stacey said...

I love your new blog header!