
10 week stats:
Weight: 11 lbs. 14 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (80th percentile)
Head: 49th percentile (they didn't give us the inches, just the percentage)
Poor Connor got a shot in each leg at his appt., he was such a tough little guy, he hardly even cried! But that night he spiked a temperature of 101.8 and he was so fussy and fought sleep; it broke our hearts. We gave him baby Tylenol and stripped him down to his diaper which brought his temperature down within a few hours. Cautious, we slept in shifts. Ryan took 10pm to 4am and I took 4am to 10am, he woke up happy as a clam, and we, exhausted.
8 comments:
Oh man, I'm sorry guys! That has happened every time Jack gets his shots! It's scary!! Thank heavens for things like Tylenol. He sure is getting big though!
Thanks for your comments Stephanie! Connor is so cute! He looks like such a mixture of you and Ryan, I think. What are we going to do with all of these boys?!?! So fun. Well, we are glad you guys are so happy with little Connor. It is fun to watch everyone start their families and experience all the parenting stuff for the first time! Have a great weekend.
Awww...it's crazy how fast time flies! He is getting soo big! He is just adorable! :) I had a quick question for you...where do you get your backgrounds for your blog?? I like how they expand over the whole page instead of just a little tiny space in the middle. Anyway, just let me know whenever you get a chance! Happy New Year! Hope everything is going so great for you! :)
Poor Guy! I hate when my kids get shots. I can't believe how big he is getting. It is fun to watch them grow up. Hannah will be 1 on Tuesday, I can't believe that it has been a year already! Are you guys planning on coming to Cali any time soon? Next time you come we need to get together.
That is the worst. Sadly, it only gets worse as they get older. He is so cute though! Hey, now that the holiday's are over, once life resumes some semblance of order, I would love to get together. Let me know your email or something!
That has NEVER happened with Boston's shots! HOw terrible! I'm SOO sorry! Whenever they tell me Boston could get a fever I never think it could actually happen but I guess it really does!! How sad!
Oh poor little guy!! You guys are such great parents to take shifts. IT was fun to see him today at church he really is so adorable!! We need to get together soon and hang out, its been a while. . .
that little guy is huge! ok tall and skinny, but seriously, he's super tall! thank goodness for the tylenol. i am constantly packing that stuff around. it's like that amex commercial, "never leave home without it"
Post a Comment